Blake Lively Wore All Drugstore Makeup To The 2017 Golden Globes
Blake Lively never looks anything but amazing, and last night’s Golden Globes red carpet was no exception. Her hair was slicked back in a chic updo, and makeup artist Kristofer Buckle made sure to leave the actress with a glowing, flawless complexion. Wearing tones of nude and bronze, Lively looked very much the sun-kissed goddess as she posed for the photographers. We love that she still uses drugstore makeup, and we learned that her Golden Globes glam was completed with all budget options. Here’s every product used to create Blake Lively’s naturally glowing look at the 2017 Golden Globes.
Buckle prepped her skin with a water-based serum loaded with hyaluronic acid for extra hydration.
- Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care, L'Oreal Paris $14
As her base, he blended Lively's skin with this cult-favorite liquid foundation.
- True Match Super-Blendable Makeup, L'Oreal Paris $8
He then used another foundation as a full-coverage concealer.
- Infallible Total Cover Foundation, L'Oreal Paris $13
For naturally flushed cheeks, he combined the coral and pink shades for a rosy finish.
- Infallible Paints/Blush Kit, L'Oreal Paris $14
To sculpt the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and collar bones, a liquid highlighter added extra radiance to her skin.
- True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator in Golden, L'Oreal Paris $11
Blake's subtle, bronzy smoky eye was a combination of neutral shades and deeper tones along the crease and outer corners of the eyes.
- Colour Riche La Palette Nude Intense, L'Oreal Paris $16
This conditioning primer prepped her lashes to treat them prior to applying mascara.
- Voluminous Lash Primer, L'Oreal Paris $9
Buckle used this carbon-black mascara to elongate and add extra volume to her lashes.
- Voluminous Mascara, L'Oreal Paris $6
Her look was topped off with a dusty rose-inspired shade to give a satin finish.
- Infallible Lip Paints in Spicy Blush, L'Oreal Paris $10