Rachel Zoe’s Favorite Beauty Products Of 2016
While fashion might be her first love, Rachel Zoe is also an avid beauty enthusiast. So, who better to tap for her favorite products of the year? Here, peruse and shop the makeup, skin and haircare essentials that our Editor in Chief swears by, including her signature lipstick shades.
"I use this Tata Harper essence at least twice a day to freshen up my skin. The scent makes me feel like I'm getting quick spa facial each time."
- Concentrated Brightening Essence, Tata Harper $150
"I can't live without these Skyn Iceland face gels—I love them for red-carpet occasions and normal days alike. They add instant hydration and work wonders to firm and de-puff."
- Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, Skyn Iceland $30
"Alastin's restorative complex has changed my skin forever. The key is to use it religiously twice a day—after three months it transformed the texture of my skin."
- Restorative Skin Complex, Alastin Skincare $195
"Tom Ford's new shade 'Jack' from the Lips & Boys collection is the perfect color to wear light during the day and apply heavier for evening."
- Lips & Boys Lip Color in Jack, Tom Ford $36
"I’ve been using this elixir at night for weeks and I’m totally obsessed."
- Elixir Ancien Anti-Aging Treatment, Fresh $265
"I'm really loving this super hydrating Aesop hand and body balm."
- Rejuvenate Intensive Body Balm, Aesop $35